RODEMANNWOOD SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the user's personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 of 2016 (RGPD) regarding the natural person regarding the processing of personal data and free circulation of these data and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), relative to the data protection of the character / personal nature, the following information is available on the treatment: Purpose of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or with its collaborators or suppliers with whom a promotion agreement has been reached. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of requests that are made by the user through any of the contact channels that are available.
- Resend the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or its total destruction.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties except legal obligation.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the restriction or opposition to its treatment.
- You have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: RODEMANNWOOD S.L. Carrer VIA POLLENTIA, number 9, - 07460 Pollença (Balearic Islands).
DOWNLOAD the request model for the exercise of rights of the interested party
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet the request, by the provider. , being voluntary the inclusion of data in the rest of the fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they carry out any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will fully meet your needs.
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD and LOPD regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated lawfully, in a loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequately, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. .
The CONTROLLER ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.