We are thrilled to present this completely refurbished top floor apartment for sale, offering elegance, convenience, and lovely, spacious terraces to enjoy outdoor living!
Nestled within walking distance from the beach, this property is a wonderful home, awaiting its lucky owner.
Discover the 3 bedrooms, each offering a tranquil sanctuary for rest and relaxation. The property offers 2 completely renovated bathrooms, one with a shower and the other with a bath tub. At the end of a corridor, you'll find the expansive living and dining area and a spacious kitchen with a breakfast area.
1. Prime Location: Enjoy the best of Can Picafort, just a leisurely stroll away from the beach, renowned schools, and all essential amenities.
2. Spacious Interiors: Step into a world of comfort with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a thoughtfully designed living space.
3. Expansive Terraces: Indulge in outdoor living on your lovely, spacious terraces that surround the property – the perfect spot for morning coffee, sunbathing, or alfresco dining. Bask in the Mediterranean sun and relish the refreshing sea breeze.
4. Convenient Parking: Forget the hassle of parking; this attic comes with its very own parking space, ensuring your vehicle is always secure and easily accessible.
5. Close to Schools: Ideal for families, this property is conveniently located near the local school, making it a practical choice for those with children.
Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of paradise in Can Picafort. Whether you're looking for a permanent residence or a holiday retreat, this attic has it all. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and let us help you turn your dream home into a reality!
About Kensington International Mallorca North: Integrity, transparency, fairness, and excellence form the basis of our daily working lives. They are the foundation on which we have built our successful real estate business on the island of Mallorca over the last years. Get to know us and experience for yourself what we can do for you.
- Building Year: 1983
- Habitable: 100m²
- Air conditioning
- Walking distance to the beach - Ready to enter and live - Close to all amenities - Parking space - Spacious terraces
Can Picafort is part of the Santa Margalida community.
It is the tourist, residential and urban centre par excellence of its municipality, one of the oldest in the Bay of Alcudia.
A few years ago Can Picafort has been filling with art, many local artists have their sculptures and works on the facades of the houses, on the fountains and on the beaches, giving the town a new image full of colour and feeling.
It is also surrounded by virgin areas of the Son Real dunes, the Albufera Natural Park and the Platja de es Comú.
The beaches of Can Picafort and playa de muro, with fine white sand and transparent sea enjoy the blue flag, clean and beautiful beaches!
Nearby is the Son Real estate (museum) and the necropolis, a cemetery of the Talayotic culture, located on the beach between Can Picafort and Son Serra de Marina.
The writer Concha Alós set her novel Las hogueras, winner of the 1964 Planeta Prize, in the quiet Can Picafort at the end of the 1950s.